Menopause and me
  • spike25 August 2012
    Hi 

Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience of going through the Menopause whilst coping with fatigue. The Lightning Process has helped me, but i have a lot of up's and down's - mainly with fatigue and negativity. 
    To complicate it more, i suffered with breast cancer nearly 2 years ago which thankfully they cured, but i can't go on HRT due to the cancer - hence this is why the menopause is even worse.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Sue x
  • LILPhilippa September 2012
    Hello Sue, I learned LP because I had a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I used LP consistently and am delighted to report that I can now do anything I choose, and enjoy it, including getting through the menopause. What is important is to be consistent - if something (eg menopause fatigue) isn't what you want, then do the LP the way you have been trained. This of course includes active duing language among other things. If you aren't getting the changes you want, then check back in with your trainer who will be able to provide support. All the best and here's to a future with many more up's than down's!
  • spike25 September 2012
    thankyou, for comments,i am going to see my practioner.

Welcome!

Thanks to all of you who asked for this forum as a space to let others know about your experiences of the LP. Thanks also to the Lightning Process who’ve kindly provided this space.

If you’d like to leave a comment or post a message, please login below! If you’re a new fan of the Lightning Process, sign up and tell us your story!