Like to connect to Plymouth (UK)/nearby people. :-)
  • JonesPlymouth February 2013
    Hi,

I did Lightning Process one on one with Kazy Vincent Janes in Dorset July 2012. I'd love to make contact with anyone in Plymouth or nearby areas.

Be great to support one another, share ideas, experiences, etc. 

My facebook is www.facebook.com/asajones 

All the best ,

Asa.
    Whoops. Thought this one would be posted in a different forum.:-)
  • Mini1 February 2013
    Hi. I don't live near Plymouth, but think it would be a great idea to meet up with people who have done the LP or keep in touch by email. I did the LP in June last year. I'm still suffering with exhaustion.

How are you? Did you suffer from chronic fatigue / ME?
    Hi

I'm ok. Yes I did have that or du that. I am working through ocd/stress etc. Best to really focus on how I want to be etc. Be cool to stay in touch. Kazy Vincent Janes www.kazyvincentjanes.co.UK is a good practitioner and practises other healing modalities as well. Modalities- wot a word!

Looking for a new job at present/relaxing.:-)

Where do you llive? What do you do?

Cheers,

Asa. (I'm a bloke by the way. I say that cos my name may not make it clear! )
  • Mini1 February 2013
    Hi Asa

I was suffering from cfs for 7 months before I did LP with all the usual symptoms. Unfortunately I am still duing exhaustion and the LP doesn't seem to be working like it does for other people even though I have tried really hard. I had to give up work over a year ago.

I have been housebound but can get out and about a bit now. I live a long way away in the north of England. I do believe in the LP and totally agree with all its principles.

Hope it works for you.
    Hi

Thanks very much.

KazyVincent Janes www.kazyvincentjanes.co.UK

Is good as does stuff other than LP.

Also Steph Ewing helped me on 01392 211140 or steffie.Brown@hotmail.co.uk maybe .Com

Using smartphone for this, bear with!

All best,

Asa.
  • Mini1 February 2013
    Hi. Did LP help you with your problems?

What does Steph Ewing do?

Would be good to hear how you got on with LP.

Thanks
    Hi,

I am currently using the LP and getting better and clearer at it. I did it twice. Chose different practitioner second time- kazy Vincent Janes.

Steph Ewing practises medical intuition.

I am in contact with Kazy Vincent Janes for coaching and guidance presenty.

Bit rtired now,

Will write more if can in future.

Asa.:-)
  • Mini1 February 2013
    Hi Asa

Hope you are less tired now. Did you find that doing the LP twice helped you? Did the 2nd practitioner deal with it differently?

I am a great believer in LP, but it certainly wasn't an instant fix for me. Wish it had helped me like it has helped others! I continue to be positive and believe I will get better. Now doing cbt and graded exercise as prescribed by chronic fatigue clinic.

Hope you are ok. Would be good to hear from other people on here too....

Welcome!

Thanks to all of you who asked for this forum as a space to let others know about your experiences of the LP. Thanks also to the Lightning Process who’ve kindly provided this space.

If you’d like to leave a comment or post a message, please login below! If you’re a new fan of the Lightning Process, sign up and tell us your story!