All in 3 years...
  • LPHQ May 2013
    From time to time we ask get asked by journalists for clients who would like to tell their stories in the press.  Below is one client who emailed us a summary of what they had achieved since doing the LP and it's so inspiring we thought we would share it with you...

i would love to tell my story, think it would be a lengthy one but heres some of the highlights from being bed ridden to back to work, back with my band, toured Europe, Scandinavia,  recorded new album, and still busy playing here and abroad, passed driving test, got a car, got new flat, bought house in Birmingham with my girlfriend, also moved her business and gutted and rebuilt new premises, and built a house in Spain. all of these things would have been unthinkable when i was doing ME so maybe you will be interested as reading this back it seems to be a total success story. quite pleased. all in 3 years .............

If you would be interested in telling your LP story in the press please contact us info@philparker.org

LPHQ

Welcome!

Thanks to all of you who asked for this forum as a space to let others know about your experiences of the LP. Thanks also to the Lightning Process who’ve kindly provided this space.

If you’d like to leave a comment or post a message, please login below! If you’re a new fan of the Lightning Process, sign up and tell us your story!