Can it help my migraine?
  • mystical October 2013
    Hi, I have read about the Lightning Process and find it amazing. I'm at a point in my life now where I need something to help me. I suffer migraines and this has affected my anxiety levels hugely. I know that the LP could help my anxiety but can it cure the migraines too? I've only read very very little about migraines and LP can any of you advise? I really want it to help but I'm really scared that it won't... 
  • We have seen many clients who have reported making great changes when working on the same issues you mention, I would recommend that you contact Head Office on 020 7374 0233 or info@philparker.org to arrange a phone call with a practitioner and they will be happy to discuss the Process and answer your questions.  If you would rather speak to a local practitioner to you, the link to the register is: http://www.lightningprocess.com/LP-Register/.

Welcome!

Thanks to all of you who asked for this forum as a space to let others know about your experiences of the LP. Thanks also to the Lightning Process who’ve kindly provided this space.

If you’d like to leave a comment or post a message, please login below! If you’re a new fan of the Lightning Process, sign up and tell us your story!