Feel so much better, but having tension/vibrating in my head
  • Sus31 May 2014
    I did the LP for ME nearly 6 weeks ago and my fatigue and anxiousness have virtually disappeared, which is wonderful! Unfortunately though I seem to be duing quite a lot of dizziness, vibration and pressure in my head. Quite a lot of the time it also
    feels like there's a band round my forehead, which is normally a sign of a tension headache. I don't remember experiencing these symptoms whilst I had ME.

A couple of times these head symptoms have increased suddenly and I've then begun to shiver and shake, and feel faint and nauseous. It happened last night and was quite scary as I didn't understand what was happening.

Doing the process doesn't seem to have much effect on the vibration/head tension - perhaps a little. I'm incredibly happy with the progress I've made generally over the last 6 weeks, and am doing soooo much more than before. However just wondered whether anyone else has experienced this or anything similar? Does it just diminish with time?
  • Hi Sus31, 

It's great to hear that you have made some great changes using the Lightning Process - well done!  

In terms of this new issue, I would recommend you arrange a follow up with your practitioner as soon as possible so they can help you to work through it.

It is not unusual for clients to find new things they need to work on as they start to address their initial issues and symptoms.  We often refer to it as like being layers of an onion, once you peel off the outside layer, you need to address what is going on underneath with the next layer and you may not have even been aware of these at first because the outer layer was so powerful.

Keep on using the LP with compassion and really think about how you want to feel being very descriptive such as calm, grounded, centered, balanced, peaceful etc. and then find yourself a brilliant resource state that you can use.  We discussed Balance in a recent podcast where Claire discusses how she visualises herself to get balance that you may find useful: http://lightningprocess.co.uk/podcast-26-how-to-create-balance/

Again, my advice is to please contact your practitioner as soon as possible as they will be happy to support you.
  • Sus31 May 2014
    Thanks for the advice. It's reassuring to know it's not just me, and to have a better understanding of what's happening.

Welcome!

Thanks to all of you who asked for this forum as a space to let others know about your experiences of the LP. Thanks also to the Lightning Process who’ve kindly provided this space.

If you’d like to leave a comment or post a message, please login below! If you’re a new fan of the Lightning Process, sign up and tell us your story!