A little guidance please
  • holsv January 2016
    Hello,

I completed the Lightning course a couple of weeks ago and have definately experienced some significant positive changes ☺️ However there are a couple things I need a little help with. Firstly, my glands have been up for the past week and I am duing difficulty to ignore them. Does anyone have any tips to deal with this?

Secondly, does anyone else do ME tired in the afternoons and evenings (after a busy morning)? If so do they keep doing the process until it goes away or just give in to it every now and then- as everyone gets tired from time to time right?

Lastly, any tips on using the process to get rid of duing blurry vision? And stopping checking symptoms?

Thanks,
    Holly

• Hi Holly,

It's great to hear you have experienced some significant positive changes.

I recommend you book in a follow up with your practitioner so that they can support you but in the meantime:

You can work on your glands using the LP - rather than ignoring them, focus on how you want them to feel e.g. comfortable, calm etc. and ensure you are being compassionate to yourself.

In terms of duing tired in the afternoons, if you have had a very busy morning and it is appropriate to du tired (think of someone you know who has good health - how would feel after your morning?), you could work on having a chilled out afternoon where you have a lovely relaxing energy rather than duing fatigue.  If it isn't appropriate, use the LP consistently to build your energy to a good and healthy level.  Again, this is something your practitioner can coach you through.

When you notice your vision is not clear, work specifically on how you want your eyes to feel so that may be crystal clear, cool, calm etc.  

When working on body checking you can change to the habit of checking for the parts of you that feel healthy and happy instead.  Another thing you could do is to is every time you catch yourself checking, work on trust that your body will let you know if there is a problem - you don't have to go looking for it. 

It is important in the weeks following the LP to book in calls with your practitioner so that they can support you while you establish your changes and answer any questions that come up for you.  Keep up the good work.

Kind regards
    Helen
  • holsv January 2016
    Thanks for getting back to me Helen. I have been speaking to my practitioner but I have so many questions I didn't want to bombard her with any more.

I've Been trying to use the LP on my glands using your advice, would you recommend doing the whole thing- including the coach and the 'how are you going to do that' step? Same question for the blurry vision.

Okay thank you, will give that a go to increase my energy levels. I have been able to go for walks since doing the LP course (which I was unable to do before) but I still have an unhelpful voice in my head telling me that I'm 'just powering through'!! Feel like I need reassurance to know that it's definitely working!!

Thanks,
    Holly
  • Hi Holly,

These are exactly the type of questions your practitioner will be happy to support you with - that is what they are there for.

In terms of using the LP - make sure you do it out fully including the coaching and how for all issues.

With your energy - the LP is about making sure you have the appropriate energy to do the task in hand (assuming you are being reasonable).  Use the LP on those thoughts too as they will be sabotaging your confidence and make sure you are being kind to yourself and building your strength and stamina in a healthy way.

Ask your practitioner for a call to ensure you are using the LP effectively and that you are on track.

Kind regards
    Helen

Welcome!

Thanks to all of you who asked for this forum as a space to let others know about your experiences of the LP. Thanks also to the Lightning Process who’ve kindly provided this space.

If you’d like to leave a comment or post a message, please login below! If you’re a new fan of the Lightning Process, sign up and tell us your story!