Lightning Process... the best decision I've ever made!
  • heatherthomas January 2012
    I had been ill for 16 years with CFS/ME, bedbound for many of those years, used a wheelchair, had carers, etc etc. Phil Parker's LP got me well again and after training to become a practitioner, I now teach others the same programme. I've watched hundreds get well using the method, and it is such a privilege to be able to do that. I have been able to help other people, after not being able to help even myself for so long, this is just the best thing! I am well, I can now live a very happy life doing all the things I want to do and I am so grateful for that!
  • bluebell April 2013
    Well done Heather!
  • Wow, so great to hear!
  • That's great Heather - It is wonderful that you now help people recover to live life happily and fully like you now do. fantastic

Welcome!

Thanks to all of you who asked for this forum as a space to let others know about your experiences of the LP. Thanks also to the Lightning Process who’ve kindly provided this space.

If you’d like to leave a comment or post a message, please login below! If you’re a new fan of the Lightning Process, sign up and tell us your story!